For more details contact me at:
marymdotmareteatgmaildotcom

Economy bites we are here for you

giovedì 20 novembre 2008

Second life in Recession: Gifts hacked

Recession in second life?



I called a friend of ours who has been very active in second life and asked him if in this second life is also going down into recession I mean there also dollars there the Linden Dollars: Anyway whether the second life is going into recession like the rest of the world we are living in I do not know we just have to watch out for news from there. And while you are in second life ,in second life game,the second life ,second world,a second life whatever remember down here we also to send some of gifts in this blog to the second life, so when I make a few dollars in real life I can now take sometime to join you in the comfortable life in the second life.

Nessun commento: