For more details contact me at:
marymdotmareteatgmaildotcom

Economy bites we are here for you

lunedì 10 novembre 2008

Face recession with no fear: Recession shopping

The Recession Shopping helper:

I'm not a heavy shopper but living in Bangkok where you can shop till evening without your wallet complaining then, Im thinking of you wherever you are and thinking of cutting back on spending;

Recession shopping helper is proposing you tell me what you want to buy, I find it for you. Give you exact price at the shop you pay me commission plus taxi.



Recession shopper is here to help you and if your company is shopping for industrial goods and want a quotation from a manufacturer check my infoplastics blog and see how I can help you. in times of recession we need to help each other.
Try the recession buyer helper!

Nessun commento: