For more details contact me at:
marymdotmareteatgmaildotcom

Economy bites we are here for you

venerdì 26 settembre 2008

What would the world be without Swarovski?

Light Azore 361 AB 2x swarovski beads on offer

I love sewing and every now and then I go to the market to look for interesting beads, now lately I bought the beads on the picture below:
swarovski light azore 361AB2x
50 pieces





the pack is just as I bought it from the shop.



I would like to hear from someone who is interested in trading:

You can buy the one piece that I have or I can source for you bigger quantities for a commission the choice is yours

Interested in any of this,I know a shop here in Bangkok where you can buy all the swarovski
swarovski schmuck ,perles swarovski ,fiona swarovski,daniel swarovski, cristal de swarovski,swarovski crystals,swarovski bijoux,swarovski rings,swarovski jewellery, swarovsky

Nessun commento: